- The first ever art gallery in Livingstone
- Ebola coverage: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Wealthy Chinese travellers eye Latin America and Africa
- Webinar: The Launch of Azura Selous (2)
- Kenya’s first private museum dedicated to the Maasai people and their customs
- British Army veteran who was part of team which helped control the first Ebola outbreak in the 1970s
- Tourism for Tomorrow Awards deadline is slowly approaching!
Atta WTM Networking Evening - Wed, 5th Nov
A get-together evening during WTM London for Atta members to catch up with your fellow industry friends and colleagues. Sponsored by
Date: Wednesday, 5th November 2014
Time: 6.30 -11.00pm
Where: Ev Restaurant, The Arches 97-99 Isabella Street, London SE1 8DD
Come on, we're from Africa where on earth is that?
Behind Southwark Tube station, one stop before Waterloo. So from WTM take DLR to Canning Town then Jubilee line for approx 20 minutes.
How much will it cost?
Your call, it's a cash bar. The event is free but please register online at https://payments.atta.travel/tickets and enter password: greatlakes
Snacks and bites sponsored by Great Lakes Safaris of Uganda
Will it be fun?
Hello! This is Atta and we know how to network and party at the same time, be it in Durban, Cape Town, Nairobi, Arusha, Vic Falls and even in London.