- South Africa Press release from SATSA CEO
- Tourism gets tech savvy in Southern and Eastern Africa
- Atta Regatta in the Press
- Atta Jobs - Marketing Manager
- Air Uganda suspends operations indefinitely
- SAT addressing Indaba challenges
- New flights to Kakamega, Kenya
- This Week at Atta HQ (31)
Zimbabwe - Indonesia tourism cooperation
The number of Indonesian tourists to Zimbabwe increased during the Ramadhan and Lebaran holiday periods, showing the scope for developing tourism between Indonesia and Zimbabwe.
According to the Zimbabwe embassy in Jakarta, joint promotional activities between the embassy and Indonesian Outbound Tour operators contributed to the increased interests for Indonesian holiday seekers to consider Zimbabwe.
The embassy has recorded more than 300 Indonesian tourists visiting Zimbabwe and some of its neighbouring countries for the period.