- South Africa Press release from SATSA CEO
- Tourism gets tech savvy in Southern and Eastern Africa
- Atta Regatta in the Press
- Atta Jobs - Marketing Manager
- Air Uganda suspends operations indefinitely
- SAT addressing Indaba challenges
- New flights to Kakamega, Kenya
- This Week at Atta HQ (31)
Tanzania: Airtel Launches 'Tourist Pack'
Airtel Tanzania has launched a package for tourists visiting the country to make calls to home countries at reduced rates.
The 'Tourist Pack' will have 30 minutes to call international destinations, 10 minutes to make local calls, 10 SMS to local networks and any other destination in the world with Internet data package of 1GB for 30 days.
The new service is a continuation of Airtel's commitment to providing Tanzanian Market with innovative and affordable products and services that will suit customer needs and enabling them to stay in touch with families and loved ones at all times.
The pack will be available with a Sim Card and a special voucher with a bundle containing talk time in minutes, for international and local calls, SMS and Data bundle.
The users will be required to register their numbers at point of purchase with a valid ID or Passport.