- Webinar: How can Botswana be different yet affordable? (1)
- Commercial News from Africa (24)
- South Africa Tourism Report Q3 2014 - New Market Research Report
- Lions of the Chobe commemorative stamp launched
- Atta's Latin American Newsletter (1)
- Low cost London-Cape Town flights on the cards
SA Tourism to open Brazil office
SA Tourism will open an office in São Paulo, Brazil, in September.
The establishment of SA Tourism’s offices was preceded by research into which were the growing markets and where there were opportunities.
Earlier this year, SA Tourism appointed two marketing agencies to market South Africa in Brazil. Tatiana Isler of TI Comunicações (TIC), was appointed Country Representative within a full marketing agency on behalf of SA Tourism, while Marcelo Marques, was appointed on behalf of SA Tourism as Trade Relations Manager in July 2013.
Digital Industry has been appointed to manage SA Tourism’s social media and digital campaigns in Brazil.
Source: Atta Media Partner, Now Media