- Learn SA India
- Toll Fees Lowered At Beitbridge
- Emirates goes live with online booking from Zambian provinces
- First budget hotel makes its way into Kenya tourism market
- This Week at Atta HQ (29)
- Ethiopian Tourism Organization Launches Operation Officially
- Foreigners to get six months East Africa Tourism Visa
08 July 2014
Low cost London-Cape Town flights on the cards
European budget carrier Norwegian Air is eyeing a route from London Gatwick to Cape Town in the near future.
The LCC launched its first long-haul operation, a twice-weekly non-stop service to Los Angeles from Gatwick, on Wednesday. On Thursday, it launched its New York service and on Friday it will launch flights to Fort Lauderdale.
Norwegian Air operates a fleet of 787 Dreamliners on its long-haul routes.
By Atta Media Partner, Now Media