- Commercial News from Africa (23)
- SAA and JetBlue Offer Code Share Flights on Washington, DC – Dakar, Senegal Route
- Mozambique to develop Nacala into a long-haul hub
- Addis Ababa - Los Angeles route next year
- Zimbabwe Start-up Just Fly Plans Domestic Operation
- Victoria Falls Airport Ready to Enter Next Generation
- Hospitality Outlook 2014-2018
Foreigners to get six months East Africa Tourism Visa
Foreigners in possession of valid work or residence permit in Kenya, Rwanda and Uganda will be given an East Africa Tourism visa valid for six months.
The cross-border visa between the three northern corridor states, which costs 100 U.S. dollars and is valid for 90 days for a foreigner, will now cost the same and be extended for six months for foreign residents residing in any of the states.