- Commercial News from Africa (23)
- SAA and JetBlue Offer Code Share Flights on Washington, DC – Dakar, Senegal Route
- Mozambique to develop Nacala into a long-haul hub
- Addis Ababa - Los Angeles route next year
- Zimbabwe Start-up Just Fly Plans Domestic Operation
- Victoria Falls Airport Ready to Enter Next Generation
- Hospitality Outlook 2014-2018
Ethiopian Tourism Organization Launches Operation Officially
Ethiopian Tourism Organization (ETO), which is a newly established organization, is said to have commenced operation on Tuesday, July 1, 2014.
According to Solomon Tadesse, CEO of the ETO, the Organization is established for the purpose of designing strategies that promote Ethiopia’s tourism resources and also expand the nation’s tourist destinations.
Solomon furthered the organization is going to be managed by 13 board members that are drawn from both government organizations and private organizations.
According to Fana Broadcasting Corporate, ETO is expected to play a pivotal role in building the capacity of tour operators, hotels, travel agencies and stakeholders for the purpose of utilizing the country’s tourism resource exhaustively which in return will generate income that is worthy.