- The Atta Seminar Video: Responsible Tourism
- South Africa: Visa Regulations - DA to Submit Questions On Tourism Decline
- Etihad to launch passenger services to Entebbe, Uganda
- Kenya: the Maasai Mara faces a fight for survival
- The Atta Summer Event in London
- Amboni Caves in Tanzania to be developed to Boost Tourism
- Air Zimbabwe to fly to Kariba
- FCO Travel Update: South Africa (2)
Emirates to launch fourth daily flight to Johannesburg
Emirates will introduce a fourth daily flight between Dubai and Johannesburg effective 26th October 2014, lifting to seven the number of daily flights to South Africa.
The addition boosts Emirates’ total number of scheduled flights between the two countries to 49 a week. In addition to Johannesburg, Emirates also services the popular cities of Cape Town and Durban.