- Cape Town Travel Networking Uthando Benefit Concert
- Tanzania: Airtel Launches 'Tourist Pack'
- Zimbabwe - Indonesia tourism cooperation
- Two airlines in joint activity
- South Africa Press release from SATSA CEO
- Tourism gets tech savvy in Southern and Eastern Africa
23 July 2014
Emirates increases Johannesburg flights
Emirates will introduce a fourth daily flight from the end of October, departing Johannesburg at 09h30 and arriving in Dubai at 19h40.
The flight will be operated by a B777. This will bring the total number of flights to South Africa to seven daily – four to Johannesburg, two to Cape Town and one to Durban – upping capacity to around 2 000 seats from South Africa to Dubai.
Source: Tourism Update