- FCO: Kenya, Lamu
- Webinar Recording: Botswana with Footsteps in Africa
- FCO Travel Update: Uganda (6)
- Runway Upgrade - Abuja Airport to Close This Weekend
- This Week at Atta HQ (30)
- SA Tourism to open Brazil office
- A Nine-Year Old Tanzanian Girl Scales Kilimanjaro
- FCO Travel Update: Uganda (5)
Amboni Caves in Tanzania to be developed to Boost Tourism
Tanzania and France are determined to develop the historical Amboni caves in Tanga Region to make them more attractive for tourism and an important centre for antiquities studies in the country.
The Tanzanian government, through his ministry, had already agreed with the French government to develop the historical site. The initial stage would be to improve and develop the caves' infrastructure including roads and recreation buildings for visitors to make the area accessible and attractive at all the time.