- FCO: Kenya, Lamu
- Webinar Recording: Botswana with Footsteps in Africa
- FCO Travel Update: Uganda (6)
- Runway Upgrade - Abuja Airport to Close This Weekend
- This Week at Atta HQ (30)
- SA Tourism to open Brazil office
- A Nine-Year Old Tanzanian Girl Scales Kilimanjaro
- FCO Travel Update: Uganda (5)
Air Zimbabwe to fly to Kariba
Air Zimbabwe is set to resume flights to Kariba. Flights are tentatively set for resumption on August 1 this year after a seven year absence caused by unviable flows of traffic into Kariba. The flight will leave Harare for Kariba and later connect to Victoria Falls with the view to capture the traffic going to Victoria Falls.
MA60 aircraft would fly into the town three times a week with room for daily flights if traffic flow improved.