- Swaziland: Incwala A Huge Success
- 900-year-old stone kingdom: The breathtaking ruins of Great Zimbabwe
- Webinar: Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa
- Brian Jackman's New Book Savannah Diaries
- Flights up between Middle East and Africa
- This Week at Atta HQ (7)
- Uganda: Game Park tourists increase
SA National Parks
South Africa's national parks remain among the country's most popular family holiday destinations.
A total number of 692 498 guests passed through the gates of the country's 21 national parks in December. Hugely popular and home to one of the world's natural wonders, the Table Mountain National Park was the most visited park, welcoming 333 090 guests during the month.
The world-famous Kruger National Park hosted 180 328 guests, achieving occupancy figures of 80.2% for accommodation units and 70.7% for campsites.
Visitor volumes picked up noticeably from 15 December, reaching a peak between Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.