- Commercial News from Africa (6)
- SA National Parks
- Karibu Fair and Atta's Networking Event
- Swaziland: Incwala A Huge Success
- 900-year-old stone kingdom: The breathtaking ruins of Great Zimbabwe
- Webinar: Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa
- Brian Jackman's New Book Savannah Diaries
- Flights up between Middle East and Africa
06 February 2014
Opinion: A cap on prices is not the answer
In Travel Weekly by Alan Bowen, who is also Atta's Legal Advisor.
Is the industry ripping people off, or is there an explanation for why prices are higher in the summer school holidays?