- Photo Competition for Atta Members
- Atta Networking Event 'Destination - AFRICA' in London 6th Feb 2014
- Commercial News from Africa (3)
- Africa Fashion Week in London
- An EU in East Africa?
- Travel Retail in China
- Vic Falls Rainforest on the rise
- Garden Route named top 2014 golf spot in Africa and Gulf states
- RwandAir to fly to Douala
ITB Berlin 2014: Exhibitor demand reflects travel industry’s optimism
As per show organisers, the outlook is exceptionally good for ITB Berlin as final preparations are under way for an event which between 5 and 9 March will be taking place for the forty-eighth time. Overall, Messe Berlin expects around 10,000 exhibiting companies and organisations from more than 180 countries to be present in the 26 halls on the Berlin Exhibition Grounds.
From the Atta’s perspective, we have also experienced an exceptionally high interest in ITB Berlin this year as workstations on the Atta stand were sold out in the record breaking time.
Members joining us on the Atta stand Hall 20/120 are:
Acacia Adventure Holidays
Africa Travel Company
Great Plains Conservation
The Bushtops Camp Collection
SAVE THE DATE for Atta’s informal networking evening in Berlin on the first night of ITB - 5th March 2014. More information to be confirmed soon.