RwandAir the National carrier of Rwanda fly 3 times a week from London Heathrow to Kigali and beyond. Operating from Kigali as our hub, RwandAir is one of the fastest growing airlines and has one of the youngest, state of the art fleets on the African continent including 2 brand news A330s.
When flying from London to Rwanda we offer an Economy, Premium Economy and Business Class service.
The airline currently reaches out to twenty-eight cities in Western, Central, Eastern and Southern Africa, the Middle East, Asia and Europe with ambitious plans to expand the network to additional African destinations and New York in the near future.
Our mission is to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world.
You can now fly with RwandAir, this winter, from London Heathrow. Plan your trip with confidence with options that offer the flexibility to fly with us again when you're ready.
For bookings & enquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- RwandAir, the Rwandan national flag carrier, resumed commercial passenger flights on 1 August 2020 starting with selective African routes where borders are open, as well as Dubai. More destinations will be added as countries lift travel restrictions. Schedule of available routes can be found here. Schedules will be kept under constant review to adapt to travel restrictions in different countries.
- RwandAir has published a five-step health and safety guide to ensure highest standards of health, safety and security for passengers and staff.
- Important infomration for passengers arriving or departing from Rwanda can be found here.
- Frequently asked questions !
- A Real Time-Polymerase Chain Reaction (RT-PCR) COVID-19 test taken 120 hours before departure time from a certified laboratory is required before departing, transiting or arriving in Rwanda.
- Passengers are required to book a hotel for 24 hours from the list of designated hotels and complete the electronic Passenger Locator form available on Rwanda Biomedical Centre website List of designated hotels (Link to Passenger Locator Form)
- A second test will be conducted at the designated hotel and results will be available within 24 hours. Passengers will remain in the designated hotel as they await test results.
- Passengers departing from Rwanda can book for a Covid-19 test online, or by calling +250 788 633 948; +250 788 422 287 (a test fee will apply).
Where we operate
- Congo, Democratic Republic
- Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- South Sudan
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
03 August 2021
RwandAir customers will be able to explore even more of the world following its new partnership with Qatar Airways via their hubs at Kigali and Doha.Read More
04 March 2021
RwandAir maintains its Heathrow service for Summer 2021, offering greater connectivity to its passengers
From 30th March, RwandAir will operate three weekly flights from London Heathrow to Kigali with new convenient and seamless connections to our network:Read More
10 November 2020
RwandAir Travel Cover is included with every RwandAir's ticket for passengers buying tickets from 1 November 2020 up to 31 October 2021 including COVID19 expenses at destination.Read More
24 September 2020
RwandAir will resume flights to and from London to Kigali from October 3, 2020, as it reinstates its passenger network. RwandAir will also switch its London flights from Gatwick to Heathrow to benefit from important feeder traffic. The resumption of European services will see the leading African carrier switch its UK operations from London Gatwick, with commercial flights to the Rwandan capital now departing from London Heathrow for the first time.Read More
27 August 2020
RwandAir will be resuming flights from London Heathrow Terminal 2 on 3rd October 2020. You can plan your trip with confidence with options that offer the flexibility to fly with us when you’re ready.Read More
05 August 2020
RwandAir resumed commercial passenger flights on 1 August 2020, after months of suspension due to Covid19. In preparation of passenger flights, RwandAir has published a five-step guide on what to expect at Kigali International Airport and onboard RwandAir flights, to ensure highest standards of health, safety and security measures for passengers and staff.Read More
22 July 2020
RwandAir will resume flights on 1 August 2020 starting with selective African routes where borders are open, as well as Dubai. More destinations will be added as countries lift travel restrictions. Schedule of available routes can be found on the RwandAir website.Read More
08 May 2020
Rwanda’s borders remain closed to passenger flights in order to curb the spread of Covid-19. RwandAir will therefore extend the temporary suspension of passenger flights until May 15th, 2020 when further updates will be provided.Read More
19 March 2020
Following instructions from the Rwandan Ministry of Health, RwandAir, the national airline of Rwanda, is to take further measures to help the global fight against Covid-19 coronavirus and temporarily suspend its commercial passenger flights.Read More
28 March 2019
RwandAir are pleased to announce that they have added a 4th and 5th weekly flight from London Gatwick to Kigali International Airport. Between 1st July and 30th September 2019, we will have 5 flights a week connecting London with Rwanda and beyond. The additional flights will be on day 5 (Friday) and day 7 (Sunday) in addition to our existing schedule on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. The outbound flight on day 5 and 7 will be non-stop to Kigali in just 8 hours 40 minutes.Read More