- Jenman African Safaris Creates Guided Group Safaris With Individuality
- Children in the Wilderness Zimbabwe launches All-Girls YES Camp
- Nearly US$18,000 Raised to Boost Anti-Poaching Efforts In Victoria Falls
- Ugandan gorilla makes star appearance on ITV's Calendar Show
- Solo Travel
- New 2020 Safari from Jenman African Safaris Shares The Greatness of Zimbabwe
- New Wildlife, Safari & Conservation trade summit in Harrogate
- Zambezi Cruise and Safaris Transcruiser on ‘the move’
- Leopard Hill is One of The Best Places to Stay in the World in 2019
- Wilderness Safaris Introduces DumaTau and Little DumaTau
Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris and the TreadRight Foundation Pledge to Make Travel Matter!By Amanda Van Graan, Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris
The world is looking to the potential impact our travel has on the sustainability of the planet. Powered by our not-for-profit, the TreadRight Foundation, we at Springbok Atlas Tours & Safaris, are making public our commitment to Make Travel Matter for the better.
Inspired by leading destinations across the globe, every one of our team members and sister companies worldwide are pledging to make travel matter. Our pledge stands for people, for wildlife and for our planet.
I will make my travel matter – for our planet, for people and for wildlife.
When I explore this planet, I will do my best to tread right.
I will refuse single use plastics when I can and recycle what I cannot avoid.
When possible, I will offset my travels.
When I meet new people, I will honour their home as I do my own and do so in the spirit of diversity and inclusion. I will purchase locally made items wherever possible and pay a fair price.
When I experience wildlife, I will do so in nature.
I will not ride animals that ought not be ridden, or support animal cruelty in any way.
Together, we will tread right upon the earth – and we will make our travel matter.