- Availability Calendar (ResRequest) - Online Reservation System
- AAA Travel Announces St Helena Island Tourism Board Workshop
- Ethiopian Starts Night Services, offering more Convenient Connections
- Wellworth Hospitality - Tanzania exhibiting at WTM London (6th to 8th Nov 2017)
- Cape Town urban art & design safari
- Controvento goes Europe!
- Famous faces lead the fight to save Africa's endangered wildlife
- Barefoot Luxury at Khayelitshe House
- Segera Launches the NAY PALAD Bird Nest
- Ol Malo's new video - Encapsulating the Spirit of Ol Malo
IIntroducing Sossus Under Canvas, An Exciting New Venue In The Greater Sossusvlei-Namib LandscapeBy Birgit Mohrmann, Ultimate Safaris Namibia
Ultimate Safaris are delighted to introduce our newest venture, SOSSUS UNDER CANVAS in the Greater Sossusvlei-Namib Landscape. Located on the private 24,000 hectare Neuhof Nature Reserve, only 30 minutes’ drive from Sossusvlei, it is home to some of largest concentrations of wildlife in the area, including Oryx, Springbok, Hartmann’s Mountain Zebra, Burchell’s Zebra, Kudu, Hartebeest, Giraffe, Steenbok, Klipspringer, Bat-eared Fox, and Aardwolf, as well as predators such as Leopard, Cheetah and Spotted Hyena.
Activities will include visits to Sossusvlei and general exploration of the private Neuhof Nature Reserve on walks and nature drives, magic moments in desert pools, star gazing, our STELLAR ESCAPE sleep out, as well as a TRAILS CAMP offering a multi-day walking safari.
- Opening date April 2018.
- Under Canvas”, semi-permanent, seasonal and experiential.
- Sold on exclusive basis only
- Customized to our specifications, and ideally suited to Namibian conditions.
- 8 x shaded large square Meru tents (4m x 4m and 3m high)
- En suite open-air bathrooms with hot bucket showers and flush toilet.
- Solar lighting.
- Central dining, lounge and fireplace areas.
- Fully inclusive packaging inclusive of three daily meals, local drinks and activities.
- Access to the camp is either by road from Windhoek or Swakopmund, or from any other nearby destination, or by light aircraft coming in to a nearby airstrip.
- Open seasonally between April and November
Recommended for groups of between 4 and 12 people on an exclusive basis, but also available for couples prepared to pay a small surcharge.