- Lima suspension Winter 2017 - Customer Guidelines
- Zanzibar White Sand Luxury Villas & Spa Join The Prestigious Relais & Châteaux Family
- Winter 2017 Increased frequency to LAX, MSY & GIG
- Tourism Player Welcomes First New International Airline into Victoria Falls
- SATIB Advisory: Lightning
- Airlink Increases Frequency between Nelspruit and Vilanculos
- Rita Pires, African Bush Camps Chief Marketing Officer
- New UK cabin baggage security requirements
- VFAPU Scouts to Receive Gas Stoves Donation
- NEW: Khwai Leadwood Under Thatch
Ethiopian Airlines, South African Airways to Revamp Codeshare ServicesBy Ethiopian Airlines
Ethiopian Airlines and South African Airways, both members of Star Alliance, have entered into an expanded codeshare agreement, inked on October 01, 2016 and projected to be effective as of 2017 summer season.
The revamped codeshare agreement is anticipated to further enhance the cooperation among the two carriers and avail a range of additional destinations for customers to travel to.
Mr. Girma Shiferaw, A/Vice President Strategic Planning and Alliances, Ethiopian, remarked, “As a successful Pan-African carrier, we have an unshakable stance to work in collaboration with all African carriers. Therefore, revamping the already existing codeshare agreement with our partner, South African Airways, emanates from our common ambition and joint effort to expand our footprint to different destinations and better serve our esteemed customers globally. The expanded codeshare agreement between the two carriers enables our customers enjoy the best possible connectivity options to multiple destinations and also plays a significant role in enabling greater people-to-people, investment, trade and tourism ties within Africa as well as with the rest of the World.”
Ethiopian Airlines and South African Airways signed the first codeshare agreement on 17, September 2003 and extended codeshare agreement on October 01, 2016 on destinations such as Cape Town, Durban and Toronto. More codeshare destinations will be added in the near future.
PR & Marketing Manager
Small World Marketing
T: + 44 (0) 845 634 1460 M: + 44 (0) 7812 499890