- Fabulous Food and Wine
- Jenman African Safaris appoints new CEO
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Get involved in the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition.
- Himba: Hearts of sand
- Invitation to 2017 Just a Drop Lecture - "Danger, Deadlines and Frontlines"
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Customer Engagement – “Be Interesting!”.
- Jenman African Safaris raises funds for Zimbabwean Wildlife Conservation
- Hideaways is fighting the taboo on menstruation
- Anti-poaching pooches
A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Are you using Instagram to engage with your followers?By Africa Geographic
TIP: Are you using Instagram to engage with your followers?
Build awareness around your brand on Instagram! Instagram is a rising star for businesses - they have successfully captured some of the best elements of other social media platforms and incorporated them into the app.
Engage with US and our 33,000 followers on instagram - it's a platform we are hoping to grow!
We are also running our Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition on Instagram using the hashtag #AfricaGeoPhoto So get your clients and guests involved by engaging with us throughout the six month campaign!
On December 1st we kicked off the Africa Geographic Photographer of the Year Competition 2017. Last year the competition was a resounding success and this year's is set to be even bigger!
We want you, our Content Marketing Partners to get involved and benefit from the reach and hype our competition generates.
How can you get involved?
Spread the news! Tell your clients to enter with the hashtag and get them to mention where or with whom they took their images.
Follow us on Instagram and get involved in our #AfricaGeoPhoto campaign
Become a member of Africa Geographic's Content Marketing Kit here.