- SARUNI LAUNCHES FIRST ON-FOOT RHINO TRACKING EXPERIENCE IN EAST AFRICA
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Staying agile online
- More Than $26,000 raised to Fight Poaching in Victoria Falls
- Kgalagadi vs. Kruger
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: Adding a call to action in blogs
- Lion Camp upgrade
- Election of Miss Equatorial Guinea - Grand Hotel Djibloho
- Ethiopian Tourism Organization Statement
- South Africa's Wildest Places
- Nomad Tanzania opens Entamanu Ngorongoro
Lewa Wilderness to Take Reservations In-House
We are delighted to announce that, as of the 1st October, Lydia Craig will be taking on the reservations for Lewa Wilderness. Lydia is the eldest daughter of Will and Emma Craig, the owners of Lewa Wilderness, so we are thrilled to be able to bring this part of the operation back into the family.
This is a very exciting move and in order to make it as smooth as possible, we wanted to outline a few key points to help you, as the agents, with the changeover:
1) All existing bookings made through Bush and Beyond are being honoured as per their terms and conditions and have simply been transferred over to our own booking system.
2) We will continue to apply the rates, trade contracts and terms and conditions published by Bush and Beyond to the trade for 2016 and 2017.
3) For any questions, changes or updates on existing bookings please now contact Lydia; unless you have booked through Bush and Beyond as a ground handler for a safari itinerary, in which case please continue with the consultant you have been dealing with thus far.
4) Any outstanding payments for October will still be payable to Bush and Beyond and thereafter all payments should be made to Lewa Wilderness.
5) It is still possible to book Lewa Wilderness through Bush and Beyond for those using them as their ground agent/DMC in Kenya, so nothing needs to change for you if this is the case. We have a fantastic and long standing relationship with Bush and Beyond and are very grateful for the work they have done for us over the years.
NEW CONTACT INFORMATION
For all new bookings and enquiries please now contact Lydia Craig on:
Phone: +254 (0) 796 035 177
Our office hours are: Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
For any enquiries outside of office hours please feel free to contact the lodge manager, Abbie, on the following email: email@example.com and she will do her best to reply in a timely manner.
Please note that it is also possible to check live availability online by going to http://www.lewawilderness.resrequest.com/ and clicking on the 'check availability' on the header bar. While it is not possible to book online yet, we hope this facility will help make your itinerary planning a bit easier.
We hope that this changeover is as smooth and as trouble free for you as possible, so if you have any questions at any stage then please do not hesitate to get in touch. The key thing for us is that Lewa Wilderness remains an easy lodge to work with and book, so if you foresee any issues with these changes then we would be open to hear about them and hope to resolve them.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working with you more in the future.