- Industry leading magazine – ‘Safari’ publishes bumper edition
- Ishasha Jungle Lodge celebrates World Elephant and Lion day
- Ethiopian Airlines set to Launch Africa’s First Airbus A350 on London Heathrow Route
- Rwandan Entry Visa Fees
- New Rapid Test to Combat Travellers' Diarrhoea
- Kenya Airways, Jambojet ink codeshare agreement
- Rhino Africa Launches First-Of-Its-Kind Mobile Video Series to Inform and Inspire African Travellers
- Honour Way Zambia & Malawi June 2016
- Small World Marketing to represent Kibran Tours in the UK
- Extraordinary showcases in August
The Other Side
This weekend, The Latitude Hotel Group sees the very exciting launch of its very latest development at Latitude 15 present Lusaka’s newest and most unusual private members’ club.
Welcome to “THE OTHER SIDE”
They’ve done away with daft rules, stuffy dress codes and pompous committees and decided to just focus on helping all who join The Other Side be themselves, connect with others and have a great time enjoying culinary delights to savour on, treadmills to pound on, hotdesks to perch at, massage beds to be pampered to heaven on … and lots of other interesting people, both familiar and new, to get connected to.
The Other Side Lilongwe is coming next followed by Kampala, Addis Ababa and destinations beyond in the next couple of years. As Africa grows, and The Latitude Hotel Group grows within Africa, we hope you’ll join us on the journey.
As for the name?
Well, this new club was planned from over the wall, at Latitude 15, and as we kept referring to new developments on 'the other side’ the name just stuck (but it seemed appropriate for a club several degrees from ordinary).
Please join us!
Co-Founder (and owner of Kaya Mawa)