- Experience ‘Life Behind the Lens’, with wildlife filmmakers Patrick Morris and Huw Cordey – Just a Drop presents a lecture at the Royal Geographical Society
- 9 Rescue Tales
- Big Cat's Jonathan Scott revisits Lake Elmenteita in Kenya
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: What you put in is what you get out
- Asilia Africa welcomes Ol Pejeta Bush Camp
- AUTO to Hold Public Forum as Part of its 20th Anniversary Celebrations
- South African Airways opens new domestic lounge, perfect for international passengers connecting at Johannesburg
- New e-passport gates at Terminal 5
- 'We Can Fight Our Way Back' - Conservation Lab 2016
- Kruger on Foot
Extraordinary South Africa Kruger National Park LodgesBy Extraordinary
Recently the Kruger National Park was voted seventh best in the Trip Advisor Top 10 Dream Trip section. Here nearly 2 million hectares of unrivalled diversity of life forms fuses with historical and archeological sights: this is real Africa.
Spoil yourself at one of our highly acclaimed exclusive lodges situated in a private concession in the Kruger National Park.
Reminiscent of an Out of Africa experience, Hamiltons tented camp is a luxury lodge overlooking the Nwatswitsonto River.
Hoyo Hoyo Safari Lodge is a true celebration of the local Tsonga Culture and offers accommodation in thatched "rondawel" rooms.
Continuing in the spirit in which the Kruger National Park was created, Imbali Safari Lodge acts as a sanctuary for the bush's creatures, and is your very own bush sanctuary in the African bushveld.
Khaya Ndlovu Manor House offers accommodation in spacious and luxurious colonial style suites.
At Mjejane River Lodge, the paths of predators and prey cross. From your luxury room, you will experience the sounds of the African bush up close and personal.
Contact Extraordinary Reservations for more information on +27 11 516 4367 or email firstname.lastname@example.org