- Xenophobia: Let Us All Stand Together, an Africa United
- Atta Indaba Wake Up Call
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: 6 tips on how to moderate your social media communities
- Robin Pope Safaris’ Mobile Walking Safari Chosen As A National Geographic Traveller Tour Of A Lifetime!
- Preferred Hotel Group Introduces Worldwide Collection of Premier Residences at Independent Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- Elephant Charities
- Somak Holidays and Born Free Foundation
- The Hesc launches Rescued Rhinos @ Hesc, and announces the 'Eyes on Rhinos' campaign
- Hoopoe freezes rates for Kirurumu in 2016
- TripAdvisor's Apple Watch app lets users see recommendations at a glance
New Swaziland Map
As part of Swaziland’s continuing push to emerge as a stand alone destination, a brand new map of the country has been produced for visitors to the country. The full country map aims to make planning a trip to Swaziland much easier, showing all relevant places of interest, and accommodation, and including an annotated list of Places to See and Things to Do.
The map has been produced using the detailed maps in the Bradt Guide to Swazilandas a base. The book is the only internationally published guide book dedicated purely to Swaziland and came out last year.
As well as a full country map, there are also more detailed inset maps of the country’s two main towns and key tourism area – Mbabane, Manzini and the Ezulwini Valley/Lobamba/Malkerns area.
The map was created in consultation with the tourist industry in Swaziland and will continue to be updated on a regular basis to ensure on-going accuracy.
A free publication, as well as being available in print as an A2 sheet it is also available as a series of PDF downloads – the entire sheet, or each map as its own PDF. For the download options, please visit this page of the Swaziland website: http://www.thekingdomofswaziland.com/contact-us.asp
Key Features of the Map:
· All key roads, with an indication of surface type.
· Inset maps showing Ezulwini Valley, Lobamba & Malkerns, plus Mbabane and Manzini.
· All places of interest to visitors clearly marked.
· All accommodation options clearly marked.
· In context map showing its proximity to Johannesburg and Maputo, and advice on how to get to Swaziland.
· An overview of the country's attractions and an annotated listing of Places to See and things to do, as well as 'Swaziland at a Glance'