- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: 6 tips on how to moderate your social media communities
- Robin Pope Safaris’ Mobile Walking Safari Chosen As A National Geographic Traveller Tour Of A Lifetime!
- Preferred Hotel Group Introduces Worldwide Collection of Premier Residences at Independent Luxury Hotels and Resorts
- Elephant Charities
- Somak Holidays and Born Free Foundation
- The Hesc launches Rescued Rhinos @ Hesc, and announces the 'Eyes on Rhinos' campaign
- Hoopoe freezes rates for Kirurumu in 2016
- TripAdvisor's Apple Watch app lets users see recommendations at a glance
- A marketing tip from Africa Geographic: The rise of video in travel content marketing
- Jackalberry Treehouse re-opens at Flatdogs Camp
Atta Indaba Wake Up CallBy Escape+Explore
Atta Members & the We Are Africa Tribe Exclusive
Join the Escape + Explore adventure guides to get some sand between your toes and a real taste of Durban beach life. The ultimate wake up to get your day off to a kick start.
Do it Standing
Learn the basics from the best before paddling out into the Indian Ocean. Get a taste of why Stand Up Paddling is taking the world by storm. Either paddle between the piers or brave some wave riding on our state of the art Inflatable SUP’s that guarantee a soft landing.
Ride the Wave
Do the Durban thing and catch an early wave before work. Escape + Explore instructors will be on hand to take you through the basics before joining you in the warm Indian Ocean to help you catch the ultimate rush and get you fully STOKED before the work day’s even started.
Dash and Splash
After a hard nights partying there’s no better way to wake up than a morning dash and splash in the Indian Ocean. Choose your pace an easy paced jog (@1-2km) or sweat it out with longer faster run (5km) along the beach to dust off the cobwebs before taking a refreshing plunge.
Time and a Place: 09th and 10th May. 07.00. On the beach in front of uShaka Marine World.
Who’s Invited: We Are Africa Tribe Members and Atta Members. (Members may bring a non-member industry friend).
Bring: Very little, run bare foot, shorts, t-shirt and a warm dry top for after. Towels and Refreshments provided.
Getting there: Jump in a Taxi and ask for the beach car park next to uShaka Marine World.