- Exclusive luxury cruising on the new Zambezi Royal
- South African Airways prepares for move to London Heathrow Terminal 2 on 22nd October
- Desert & Delta Safaris Launch New Website
- Cry wolf
- New sales representation for &Beyond in UK and Ireland
- Botswana: An Evening with Ralph Bousfield
- 2 months to go until the opening of Saruni Ocean on the south coast of Kenya
- The Last First Aid Checklist You'll Ever Need
- One month with the Himba
- Visit Dr. Obama in Severin Sea Lodge, Kenya
Somak Holidays launch a brand new websiteBy Somak Holidays
Somak Holidays have launched a brand new website.
In creating the new website, Somak Holidays were mindful that they wanted it to be easy to navigate, inform and above all - inspire.
'The new website makes organising African beach and safari holidays a more visual experience. We've simplified how clients search for holidays and introduced a feature that allows you to search for properties by holiday type. As well as making the website aesthetically appealing, it also includes additional information on our destinations and inspiring blogs. We've listened to our agents' feedback and have incorporated features to provide them with as much information as possible, such as TripAdvisor reviews on our property pages. We're delighted with our new-look website and hope that our agents find it easy to use, informative and that it's a useful tool in helping them create African holidays.' Ash Sofat, CEO of Somak Holidays.
- A simple, image-rich and easy to navigate design
- Blogs that will inspire and inform you
- The ability to discover properties by holiday type
- TripAdvisor reviews on property pages
- Take a look > www.somak.com