- The Victoria Falls 3 air combo
- Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Celebrates 20 Years
- New Dhow for Sanctuary Saadani Safari Lodge!
- Update from Sun Destinations
- Latitude 15 Opens in Lusaka
- Sun Destinations teams up with Mapula Lodge, Camp Savuti and Camp Linyanti
- Welcoming Angama Mara
- Ethos to represent MalaMala and Mount Anderson Reserve in the UK
- Royal Portfolio renovations unveil new stylish and spacial beauty at Birkenhead House.
- Deepest darkest Africa
News from Proflight Zambia Airlines
- Flights commence Tue 14 October Ndola/Lubumbashi/Ndola
- Schedule is Tuesday morning, Thursday and Friday afternoon
Festive Season Flights
Highlights of extra flights listed below. There will be no Proflight flights on Christmas Day 25 Dec 2014
Additional daily flights added from Fri 19 Dec 2014 through Sun 04 Jan 2015
Additional daily flights added from Sat 20 Dec 2014 through Mon 05 Jan 2015
Additional Solwezi-Lusaka flights added from Wed 17 Dec through Christmas/New Years at 06:20 departure to connect to Airlink 09:00 to J’burg
Additional Lusaka-Solwezi early afternoon flights added after New Years on certain days to allow connection ex SA from J’burg arriving 12:30
- Evening Lusaka-Solwezi P00918 flight moved to 17:00 departure on certain days to allow connection ex SA from J’burg arriving 15:20
- Will not operate on Thursday 25 Dec and 01 Jan
- Will instead operate on Friday 26 Dec and Saturday 02 Jan providing connections to/from all Zambian domestic destinations.
Lusaka/Solwezi flights now all direct
Due to increasing demand for international and domestic connections from Lusaka and reduction in demand for connections via Ndola, effective 16 November 2014 all flights will operate direct from Solwezi-Lusaka and Lusaka-Solwezi ; there will be no Ndola/Solwezi/Ndola flights.
50 Seat Jubilee Jet
To celebrate Zambia’s Golden Jubilee Proflight Zambia will be operating a CRJ-200 which is a 50 seat jet aircraft for the month of October