- Migration Update Serengeti Western Corridor
- A rhino lift
- Sanctuary Retreats opens four new camps in East Africa
- Linking Kruger to Vilanculos with Airlink
- Conde Nast introduces ‘Game Changer’
- Spreading the conservation message to local children
- Elephants help calf cross the river in Ol Pejeta
- Rapid Growth Expected for Online Tourism in Africa
- Camp Jabulani opens new retail outlet, gallery and wine cellar
- UK tour operators on Ethiopia FAM trip
Robert Nolan Walley
Robert (Bob) Nolan Walley
1938 - 2014
Passed peacefully, 25 May 2014, lovingly remembered by family, friends, as well as the staff of African Outposts, its clients and associates.
We celebrate the life of a husband, father, grandfather, friend and colleague, who's entrepreneurial enthusiasm for the travel and hospitality industry in South Africa, and throughout Africa, was legendary. His, was a happy and productive career in an industry he truly loved.
We will miss you boss.
Godspeed on your journey to the stars
From the people who walked on this world with you
No flowers please
The Gracepoint Methodist Church
Duncan Road, Glenferness, Gauteng, South Africa
Bank: Standard Bank of South Africa
A/c No: 426 674 200
Ref: Walley Donation
The funeral service is being held at Gracepoint Methodist Church at midday on Thursday the 29th of May.