- Peace for the elephants
- Images of the extensive refurbishment and upgrade to Sanctuary Olonana
- Looking back on PURE 2013's cherished moments.
- 30th Lake Malawi Sailing Marathon
- How the engagement ring proves that we shouldn’t trade rhino horn
- 5 Reasons to visit Malawi
- Village & Life bids farewell to SAF3 crew
- Marriott Signs Definitive Agreements To Acquire Protea Hospitality Holdings
- South African Airways receives 4-Star Skytrax ranking for 12th year
- Proflight Zambia Welcomes Competition
Serena Hotels’ Website now available in Chinese!By Serena Hotels
Serena Hotels’ website is now available in Chinese!
Following Serena Hotels’ emphatic venture in the Chinese market in the last one year, the Company has invested in having the Serena website translated into Mandarin – the official language in China.
This move is mainly geared towards ensuring that our current and prospective clients in the China market and across the globe have access to Serena’s variety of products in Africa and Asia and ease of access to information about the product and the various destinations.
The website is live as of 21st January 2014 and can be accessed here, http://www.serenahotels.com/default-zh.html.
With this, we believe we to continue being of even better service to you.
For more information contact Serena Hotels at: Tel +254 20 2842000/ 2842333; Fax +254 20 2718102Reservations Email: email@example.com;