- Legalising the trade in rhino horn and a wilderness of greed
- Atta wine sponsor, a vintage performance
- Made in Chelsea go on safari to Jembisa
- Modern Malawi Rock Art at Chongoni
- The Cheli & Peacock Pride is Growing... Track us down in Tanzania!
- Kenya Airways moves selected regional flights handling back to Unit 1
- Biodiversity Southern Africa Conference 2013
- Ellerman House's Wine Gallery and Villa Two Unveiled
- Three Cities Greenway Woods Resorts Welcomes New Executive Chef Frank Selentyn
- Stefano Cheli joins Northern Rangelands Trust Board of Trustees
Three Cities Hits the Richards Bay Shores with the acquisition of Imvubu Lodge
In a most promising acquisition Three Cities is extending its presence in the town of Richards Bay with the coming on board of the three-star bush and beach getaway, Imvubu Lodge.
Formerly under the Protea Hotel Group for the past 10 years, Imvubu Lodge will be formally welcomed on December 1, 2013, into the Three Cities Group’s family of renowned lifestyle hotels and popular resorts.
Situated 160km North of Durban and 20km from the Richards Bay airport, Imvubu Lodge is tucked away in the lush greenbelt zoneon the corner of Krewelkring and Hibbard Drive, Meerensee.
Pleased with the opportunity of investing and extending the interests of the Three Cities Group within the Richards Bay area reputed for containing one of South Africa’s largest harbours, Three Cities Managing Director John Creighton said the Group was excited to be part of one of the country’s rapidly growing and developing tourism locations.
For more information follow Three Cities Group at:
FACEBOOK: Three Cities Exceptional Hotels (https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCitiesGroup)
YOUTUBE: For a fun video link visit http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThreeCitiesGroup