- Travel marketers must go Native
- Sir Richard Branson participates in traditional Maasai ceremony for the launch of Kenyan Safari Camp
- Kenya Airways expands cooperation with KLM
- Six Serena properties get renamed
- Small World Marketing to Represent Exciting New Luxury Zanzibar Hotel
- SAA increases frequency on African routes
- &Beyond Takes Over Management Of Benguerra Island Lodge
- Proflight Zambia starts a new route from Lusaka to Mongu
- Call for China to close ivory factories
- Malawi hits Lonely Planet's Top 10 Destinations for 2014
Emile Roworth appointed as new GM of Three Cities Tala Private Game Reserve
Three Cities Tala Private Game Reserve can now say hello to Emile Roworth who has come on board as the new General Manager.
With over 10 years of experience in the hospitality industry, Roworth joins the Group after a year stint at the Uganda located Protea Hotel Mbale.
After matriculating from the Jan Kriel High School in Cape Town, Roworth went onto attain a certificate in Hotel Management.
With a diverse array of travel hotel destinations under his belt, Roworth’s previous positions have included (between 2003-2013):
- General Manager at Central Hotel Kano (Nigeria)
- General Manager at Quay Four Tavern (Knysna)
- General Manager at Bustan Hotel (Libya)
- General Manager at Protea Hotel (Saldhana Bay)
- General Manager at Protea Hotel Abuja (Nigeria)
- General Manager Protea Hotel Bauchi Suites (Nigeria)
- Deputy General Manager at Protea Nike Lake (Nigeria)
- Front Office Manager at Protea Hotel (Stellenbosch)
Three Cities Tala Private Game Reserve is arenowned wildlife conservancy hidden in the hills of a quiet farming community willtakes its pride and place alongside the Three Cities Jozini Tiger Lodge and Exceptional Safaris Makakatana Bay Lodge in KwaZulu Natal.
For more information log onto www.threecities.co.za