- Fundu Lagoon, Pemba
- Static Exhibition of Cessna 560 During the Karibu Fair Show in Arusha
- AMREF Notification
- Essque Zalu Zanzibar - Farewell Nicolas Konig; Welcome Luc Verschelden
- Aardvark sighting at Samara Private Game Reserve
- Kenya Airways and Kenya Tourism Board sign joint marketing initiative
- Kim Brake joins Ulendo
- Safarilink and Tanganyika Flying Co announce cross system code share.
- Heavy Rains cause Rwanda road closure for gorilla trackers
- Fly Uganda same day connections between Uganda's Parks and the Serengeti.
Three Cities Bantry Bay Luxury Suites welcomes Eben Lassen as the new General Manager
The luxurious Cape Town located Three Cities Bantry Bay Luxury Suites can now say hello to Eben Lassen as the new General Manager of the Hotel.
With over 7 years of experience within the Group, Lassen formerly the General Manager of Three Cities Le Franschhoek Hotel & Spa will now take on the responsibility and efficient running of the 4-star boutique Hotel.
Centrally located in the seaside district of Bantry Bay, the Hotel is reputed for its intimate personality and signature warm, friendly service and staff, which Lassen is more than eager to share with his guests.
“I am very excited. When the opportunity arose I didn’t have to hesitate to say that I was interested. I had a huge emotional attachment to Three Cities Le Franschhoek Hotel and Spa and her staff, so it was a huge decision to move back into the Cape Town marketplace,” said Lassen.
Geared up toassist his team to take the guest experience to the next level, Lassen’s winning formula over the years has focused on assisting guests to create memories rather than selling rooms or services.
He explained: “I understand detail and believe that our customers make emotional purchases. I am a firm believer in differentiation and enjoy creating unique experiences that talk to our customers, to ensure that they choose us instead of our competitors.”
Truly believing in the beauty of the Three Cities Bantry Bay Luxury Suites property, Lassen said his aim was to ensure that the Hotel would be a destination of choice for the discerning business and leisure traveller who appreciates attention to detail and intimate experiences.
For more information visit www.threecities.co.za.
PRINELLA PILLAY for THREE CITIES HOSPITALITY GROUP
071 673 6552