- Europe's First Swaziland Guide Book Published!
- Location and Timing Are Everything, Says PHG’s Danny Bryer
- Acacia Africa 2013 brochure launch
- Number of Gorillas on the increase
- Kenya Airways is pleased to announce increased frequencies to JNB and HRE
- Great Plains Conservation announces association with Relais & Châteaux
- Born Free Re-Born!
- Citation 560 Jet Operations from December 1st
- A 60 minute television feature on Malawi airs this week!
- Asanja Africa increases the number of guest tents
The SATIB/Atta Christmas is Coming Networking Function 2012
SATIB sponsors the SATIB/ Atta Christmas is Coming Network 2013
SATIB Insurance Brokers are proud to, once again, be the main sponsor of the Atta/ SATIB Christmas is Coming Network 2013 function to be held at the Bay Hotel, Camps Bay on 29th November 2012.
At the beginning of 2012 Atta appointed South Africa-based SATIB Insurance Brokers as its insurance advisors, offering an enviable list of benefits to members of the association, which is engaged in advancing tourism to Africa.
Widely touted as the market leaders in Africa when it comes to understanding and providing solutions for the intrinsic risks associated with the hospitality, tourism and leisure trade, SATIB Insurance Brokers provide Atta members with appropriate cover and insurance risk advice, develop and make available a basic risk assessment form for use in Atta membership and assist in the growth of Atta membership by introducing SATIB clients to Atta offerings, among other benefits.
SATIB's product offering includes cover tailored for the Tourism, Hospitality and Leisure industries encompassing Food & Beverage, Conferences and Events, Sport e.g. golf estates and golf courses, and wildlife. In addition, SATIB are able to provide cover for Domestic, Commercial- and Industrial-type risks and Life & Investments.
SATIB's substantial experience in this unique and vibrant industry has led to us accessing a range of risk related products and services, says DirectorDieter Prinsloo. “ SATIB Insurance Brokers is able to provide access to a range of relevant ancillary services through its association with its strategic business partners, from specialised tourism programmes and risk management services to critical incident management and emergency guest evacuation.”
SATIB Contact: Dieter Prinsloo
Tel: + T0861 SATIB 4U (72842 48) | C +27 (0)82 416 5065