- Update on Zambia airport taxes effective 1st October
- Designers of Africa: creating a new look for award winning Chongwe River House (1)
- South Africa: Airlink to increase flights to Nampula (Mozambique)
- Protea Hotel Kruger Gate Shows Its Stylish New Face
- New flights from Mwanza to Mpanda and from Kigoma to Mpanda starting 14 October 2012
- Boost for Nkhotakota - Malawi's Last Great Wilderness
- Majete Lion Update
- Website launch!
- Wild Dogs at Mara Plains Camp
- It's Conferencing by Numbers at African Pride Crystal Towers Hotel & Spa
The Explorer Camp @ Sanbona Wildlife Reserve Opens for Summer 2012/2013
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, part of Shamwari Group, situated close to Cape Town, has reopened the Explorer Camp after its first and highly successful launch season. Explorer Camp will be operational until April 2013, which is perfect for guests looking for an authentic safari adventure in this unique wilderness reserve.
Explorer Camp is a two day educational, walking safari experience within Big 5 territory, guided by Shamwari Groups Specialist Guide, Geran Ellish who has over 15 years experience throughout Southernand East Africa’s greatest wildlife reserves.
Guests sleep in fully equipped luxury mobile tents and the camp has its own eco shower and individual bio –toilets. Nights are spent around the camp fire where hearty bush meals are prepared and camp fire stories are shared. During the day, guests can experience the vastness of this wilderness on foot and learn more about the small, medium and Big 5.
Explorer Camp is a great way to experience the history of Sanbona’s wildlife reserve by trekking through terrain in the midst of wildlife just like the San did hundreds of years ago, yet still receive 5 star treatment as guests experience ‘glamping’ first hand.
“Conserving a Vanishing Way of Life“
This press release has been distributed on behalf of our client Shamwari Group.
For further media information:
The P.R Team, Cape Town, South Africa
Tel: + 27 (0) 21 419 2390/1 - E: email@example.com